The Seiko Service and Repair Centre is located at the SEIKO UK Ltd head office in Maidenhead.
For more information about servicing and repairs please contact our Customer Service Team.
Phone Number: +44 (0)1628 770 988
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-16:15
Bank Holiday Business Hours: Closed
SENDING YOUR WATCH TO OUR SERVICE CENTRE FOR A SERVICE OR REPAIR
Please Post your watch via a recorded delivery service to: SUKL, SC House, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4UW.
Please note that we can only accept watches from UK addresses.
- Enclose your contact details, namely an email address, together with the reason you are sending your watch to our Service Centre. You can download our printable form here.
- Please ensure your name and address is shown on both the outside of the package as a return address and on the correspondence inside.
- Please do not send your watch in a container or box that you would want returned, as packaging is discarded upon receipt at the Service Centre.
- Package the timepiece with sufficient padding to protect it during transit and consider insuring the package to the appropriate replacement value in case of a loss during transit.
- Upon receipt of the watch, it will be booked on to our system and after assessment, Seiko’s Service Centre will provide an estimate to repair your watch back into working order (or, will confirm if your watch is under warranty and if so, the work will be carried out as a free of charge warranty repair). Once you have provided consent to our estimate for us to proceed, we will schedule and complete the repair of your watch within our workshop.
- If we find that during the repair, additional work is required due to an unexpected or unforeseen issue, we will contact you and provide an updated estimate to factor in the additional work required. We will not proceed any further with the repair unless and until you provide consent to our updated estimate.
- Payment can be taken over the telephone, via bank transfer or cheque after the repair is complete. We will return your watch back to you via an insured and tracked delivery service.
- If your Seiko watch is under warranty, you must provide proof of purchase and/or your completed Warranty Card.
- Regretfully, we can no longer accept walk-ins or drop-offs at our Service Centre. Watches must be sent to us for repair via post only.
- Click here to view the Seiko Service & Repairs price list.
- Please note that this watch repairs policy will be governed by the terms set out in our Terms and Conditions (service and repairs).